Vacancies & Volunteers
Stoke Gifford Parish Council currently has the following vacancies...
Vacancy for a Buildings Maintenance & Cleansing Operative
Stoke Gifford Parish Council is seeking a part-time Buildings Maintenance & Cleansing Operative.
Duties to include:
- Monitoring and securing the buildings and grounds
- Carrying out maintenance duties in community buildings
- Maintain records and perform all necessary checks
- Clean and prepare room layouts for hire
- Grounds upkeep
- Site maintenance and key holding
- Liaise with internal and external contractors
The post holder will need to have good communication skills, be able to work as part of a team adhering to Council policies at all times while representing Stoke Gifford Parish Council.
You may be required to work at different sites.
30 hours per week on a 7-day rota system.
Salary - £10.83 hourly rate
For any other enquiries, please contact: Stoke Gifford Parish Council on 01454 865202 or email the Parish Clerk
The Parish Council is always looking for volunteers.
If you have any special skills or just want to help keep the Parish looking attractive please contact the Parish Clerk.