Age-friendly consultation, budget proposals and more
South Gloucestershire Council - 24th January 2024
Welcome to this week’s council and community news update.
South Gloucestershire residents live longer than the national average (Quality of life report, 2022) and we want to ensure that our residents are able to continue to live well as they get older. Share your experience and ideas to help us draft an Age-friendly Communities Strategy and Action Plan at one of our 90-minute online webinars.
Also in this update:
- Budget plan
- Register to vote
- Vacant unit grant
- Fostering friendly employer
- Skills Connect
- Ukrainian host celebration evening
- Community welcome spaces grant
- Grants for learning difficulties groups
- Measles rising in unvaccinated
Follow this link to read the full update.