YTL Arena, Brabazon Development on former Filton Airfield
The planning application to repurpose the iconic Brabazon Hangars into a 17,080-capacity arena complex has been approved by Bristol City Council, South Gloucestershire Council and the Secretary of State.
Download the following documents for further information:
- YTL Arena Vision Presentation (PDF)
- Questions & Answers from YTL Arena Pop-Up 1st July 2021 (PDF)
- Presentation - January 2022 (PDF)
- Get Involved - Help us plan for the opening of the YTL Bristol Arena (PDF)
- Presentation (Update) - March 2023 (PDF)
Consultation launched to help shape the future of Brabazon
YTL Developments is today launching a public consultation to help shape the future of Brabazon – the new neighbourhood for Bristol being built on the former Filton Airfield.
Download the consultation poster (PDF) for further details.